The following scholarships are awarded annually. Application information is distributed early in the fall semester.
- The New Mexico Black Lawyers Association, Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr. Award
- Not for the Top Student Scholarship
- The Rodey Merit Scholarship - established by the law firm of Rodey, Dickason, Sloan, Akin & Robb, P.A. to be awarded to a first-year student who has demonstrated the potential to make an outstanding contribution to the study of law.
- Rudolph and Betty Schware Scholarship
- Carlos F. Vigil Scholarship
- Helen Carter Writing Prize
- Don G. McCormick Endowed Writing Prize
- Raymond W. Schowers Writing Prize