Directions and Parking
From the Albuquerque Sunport
- Take Sunport Loop to Yale Blvd.
- Take Yale Blvd. to Gibson Blvd.
- Turn right (east) on Gibson Blvd.
- Take Gibson Blvd to Girard Blvd. (at the first traffic light).
- Turn left (north) on Girard Blvd.
- Take Girard to Mountain, 4 blocks north of Lomas Blvd.
- Turn left (west) on Mountain. Mountain dead-ends at the School of Law parking lot.
From North of the City
- Take I-25 south to the I-40 exit.
- Turn east onto I-40.
- Take I-40 east to first off ramp (Carlisle).
- Go south on Carlisle to Constitution.
- Go right on Constitution to dead end at golf course.
- Law school is immediately to your left at the edge of the golf course.
- Parking lot is on the right.
From South of the City
- Take I-25 north to exit for Lomas Blvd.
- Take Frontage Road north to Lomas Blvd.
- Go right (east) on Lomas to Girard.
- Turn left (north) on Girard.
- Take Girard 4 blocks to Mountain Road.
- Go left (west) on Mountain.
- Mountain dead-ends at the Law School parking lot.
- Go right to enter parking lot.
From the East or West part of the City
- Take I-40 to the Carlisle Blvd exit.
- Turn south on Carlisle Blvd.
- Take Carlisle Blvd to Constitution.
- Turn right (west) on Constitution.
- Constitution dead-ends at the golf course immediately north of the Law School on Stanford Drive. Turn left on Stanford. The Law School parking lot is on the immediate right.
Parking is available in the law school “L” parking lot, which is located right in front of the Law School.
DO NOT park in a metered, handicap, or any space that is marked “reserved.” Even with a parking permit, you will be ticketed and/or towed in these designed parking spaces. Please make sure the permit is visible, usually on your dashboard or front review mirror. You will be issued a ticket if the parking attendants cannot see it.