Campus Map & Driving Directions
Map & Driving Directions
View Larger Map
From the Albuquerque Sunport
- Take Sunport Loop to Yale Blvd.
- Take Yale Blvd. to Gibson Blvd.
- Turn right (east) on Gibson Blvd.
- Take Gibson Blvd to Girard Blvd. (at the first traffic light).
- Turn left (north) on Girard Blvd.
- Take Girard to Mountain, 4 blocks north of Lomas Blvd.
- Turn left (west) on Mountain. Mountain dead-ends at the School of Law parking lot.
From North of the City
- Take I-25 south to the I-40 exit.
- Turn east onto I-40.
- Take I-40 east to first off ramp (Carlisle).
- Go south on Carlisle to Constitution.
- Go right on Constitution to dead end at golf course.
- Law school is immediately to your left at the edge of the golf course.
- Parking lot is on the right.
From South of the City
- Take I-25 north to exit for Lomas Blvd.
- Take Frontage Road north to Lomas Blvd.
- Go right (east) on Lomas to Girard.
- Turn left (north) on Girard.
- Take Girard 4 blocks to Mountain Road.
- Go left (west) on Mountain.
- Mountain dead-ends at the Law School parking lot.
- Go right to enter parking lot.
From the East or West part of the City
- Take I-40 to the Carlisle Blvd exit.
- Turn south on Carlisle Blvd.
- Take Carlisle Blvd to Constitution.
- Turn right (west) on Constitution.
- Constitution dead-ends at the golf course immediately north of the Law School on Stanford Drive. Turn left on Stanford. The Law School parking lot is on the immediate right.