Professor Anthony Renzo
- Rights in Search of Remedies: Supreme Court Sentences Federal Inmates to Vagaries of State Law When Prison Contractors Violate Their Constitutional Rights, Comment, American Constitution Society, Feburary 2012, available athttp://www.acslaw.org/acsblog/rights-in-search-of-remedies-supreme-court-sentences-federal-inmates-to-vagaries-of-state-la
- "Speech Without Soul: How the High Court Glossed Over Westboro Baptist Church's Attacks on a Private Family's Grief." Comment, American Constitution Society, March 2011, available at www.acslaw.org/acsblog/node/18611.
- States Can't Throw Away the Key When Locking Up Juveniles Who Are Not Killers, Comment, American Constitution Society, June 2010, available at www. acslaw.org/node/16270.
- Making a Burlesque of the Constitution: Military Trials of Civilians in the War Against Terrorism, 31 Vt. L. Rev. 447 (2007) (revised and updated, December 2009), available at http://www.ssrn.com/abstract=1523389.
- A Law-Free-Zone for All the King's Men, Comment, American Constitution Society, May 28, 2009, available at www.acslaw.org/node/13479.
- A Call to Protect Civilian Justice: Beware the Creep of Military Tribunals, Issue Brief, American Constitution Society, March 2008, available at www.acslaw.org/node/6315.
- "There is No Finish Line: Getting Students to Embrace the Legal Writing Process as a Never-Ending Journey Toward the Construction of Legal Meaning," Eleventh Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference, Arizona State College, Arizona, March 23, 2012.
- "The Use of Storytelling to Build Self Confidence in Legal Writing Students," The 2011 Applied Legal Storytelling Conference, University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado, July 2011.
- "Lighting a Fire: Using a Student's Passion for Social Justice to Teach Legal Writing Skills," 11th Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference, UNLV Law School, Las Vegas, Nevada, March 26, 2011.
- "Lost in Translation: The Limits of Metaphor in Legal Writing and Analysis," 10th Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference, University of Arizona College of Law, March 2010.
- "Finding a New Dynamic Framework for Legal Writing Assignments in the Apprenticeship Tradition." 2009 Southeast Legal Writing Conference, Stetson University College of Law, September, 2009.
- "Credibility in Persuasive Writing: Humility as a First Step," Association of Legal Writing Directors' Biennial Conference, University of Missouri at Kansas City, July 2009.
- "Teaching Legal Writing with Purpose: All Roads Lead to Summary Judgment," 9th Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, March 2009.
- "The Constitutional Right to Trial by Jury as a Limitation on the Jurisdiction of Military Tribunals," Dartmouth College, February 2008.
- Organizer, chair, and panelist, "The Use of Ethos in Persuasive Writing: Humility as a First Step," New England Conference of Legal Writing Teachers, Vermont Law School, December 2007.
- "Combining Doctrinal Subject Matter and Legal Writing Doctrine," Legal Writing Institute, Atlanta, Georgia, June 2006.
- "Military Trials of Civilians in the War Against Terrorism," University of Trento Law Faculty, Trento, Italy, July 2005.