Law Students Provide Free Tax Help
Members of the Tax Law Club are providing free tax preparation help for taxpayers in the low- and middle-income range, with special attention given to people 60 and older.
Taxpayers should bring with them the following:
- Tax forms and preparation booklet for 2009;
- A copy of 2008 income tax return(s);
- W-2 forms from each employer;
- Unemployment compensation statements;
- All 1099 forms, including SSA-1099 form if you were paid Social Security benefits;
- All forms indicating federal income tax paid;
- Dependent care provider information (name, employer, ID, Social Security number);
- All receipts and canceled checks if itemizing deductions;
- Social Security Cards or other official documentation for yourself AND all dependents.
For more information, contact email@example.com or call 272-3521.
In the photo: Sam Wolf, treasurer of the Tax Law Club, assists Shelby Rist.