Brett Hills to Discuss Skills for Success
Brett Hills, founder of the successful website, 999dine.com, and a commercial real estate adviser, will discuss skills for success at 11:30 a.m. April 6 in Room 2404. The event is sponsored by the Business Law Society.
The title of Hills’ talk will be, “Success Skills: Things They Never Taught in School (But Should Have)”.
He encourages people to attend if they want to:
- Master everyday skills that will improve confidence and production in today's business environment;
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships and handle fast-changing workplace conditions;
- Be better equipped to perform as a persuasive communicator, problem-solver and focused leader;
- Develop a take-charge attitude initiated with confidence and enthusiasm;
- Hear a success story of a UNM student’s journey from skiing 100 days a year and bartending in the Caribbean to creating and running two highly successful businesses.
March 31, 2011