2017 Press Releases
- Upcoming CLE by UNM School of Law Professor Kevin Washburn to shed light on enlisting tribal government in public lands management
- UNM Law School Professor’s New Book Examines Military Legal Expansion in World War I
- UNM School of Law hosts Regional Indigenous Consultation with UN Special Rapporteur
- Leading legal scholar Akhil Reed Amar will present "The Constitution at a Crossroads"
- New study tells inside story of how local communities use ordinances to say 'enough' to payday lenders
- "Lawyers Without Rights" exhibit, depicting the fate of Jewish lawyers in Nazi Germany, comes to UNM Law School