We are a group of students dedicated to learning how to:
- Preserve the important constitutional right to trial by jury.
- Hold corporations, governments and individuals accountable for their wrongdoing.
- Protect the interests of those who justly deserve compensation for injury to their persons, businesses or property.
- Protect the interests of consumers in their just expectations and their personal safety.
- Encourage legislation and the development of the common law to promote responsibility for the safety of all persons, by requiring, among other things, a safe workplace, safer products, quality healthcare, safe roads and public places, and a clean environment.
- Inspire excellence in advocacy through high professional standards, continuing legal education and legal publications.
The members of the NMTLSA will be:
- Introduced to the plaintiff's bar;
- Provided with educational forums; and
- Provided with multiple networking opportunities with practicing attorneys.