- Native American Constitution and Law Digitization Project
- National Indian Law Library (NILL)
- National Tribal Justice Resource Center
- Tribal Constitutions Directory
- Tribal Court Clearinghouse - Tribal Constitutions
In keeping with established practices on the World Wide Web, The Tribal Law Journal provides links to other sites that may be useful or interesting to visitors. The establishment of these links, however, does not imply the TLJ's endorsement. The TLJ is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of the web sites listed. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are clicking to another web site. In addition, because it is in the nature of the internet environment that sites change content, design, and location (URL addresses) frequently, the TLJ is not responsible for any material that is not part of its own Web site. If you have a link to a web page that you would like to have included, contact us with a description and the URL and we will consider it.