Campus Map & Driving Directions
View Larger Map
- Take Sunport Loop to Yale Blvd.
- Take Yale Blvd. to Gibson Blvd.
- Turn right (east) on Gibson Blvd.
- Take Gibson Blvd to Girard Blvd. (at the first traffic light).
- Turn left (north) on Girard Blvd.
- Take Girard to Mountain, 4 blocks north of Lomas Blvd.
- Turn left (west) on Mountain. Mountain dead-ends at the School of Law parking lot.
- Take I-25 south to the I-40 exit.
- Turn east onto I-40.
- Take I-40 east to first off ramp (Carlisle).
- Go south on Carlisle to Constitution.
- Go right on Constitution to dead end at golf course.
- Law school is immediately to your left at the edge of the golf course.
- Parking lot is on the right.
- Take I-25 north to exit for Lomas Blvd.
- Take Frontage Road north to Lomas Blvd.
- Go right (east) on Lomas to Girard.
- Turn left (north) on Girard.
- Take Girard 4 blocks to Mountain Road.
- Go left (west) on Mountain.
- Mountain dead-ends at the Law School parking lot.
- Go right to enter parking lot.
- Take I-40 to the Carlisle Blvd exit.
- Turn south on Carlisle Blvd.
- Take Carlisle Blvd to Constitution.
- Turn right (west) on Constitution.
- Constitution dead-ends at the golf course immediately north of the Law School on Stanford Drive. Turn left on Stanford. The Law School parking lot is on the immediate right.
Visitor parking is available in the Law School's "L" parking lot, which is located directly in front of the school. Visitor parking permits are available upon request at the reception desk in the main administrative suite. If you are traveling with a large party and will need more than one parking permit, please contact the Admissions Office is advance at email@example.com so that we can be sure to have passes ready for your group.