Veterans Affairs

UNM is approved for certification of students eligible to receive educational assistance from the Veterans Administration. If you are eligible, please report to the Student Services Building, Room 257 after registration is completed and you have verification of your classes so that your educational benefits can be started or continued. For more information call 277-3514.

 Need Academic Help?

Quick Links