Students with Disabilities

Students who will be requesting to establish eligibility for accommodations for academic adjustments on the basis of permanent disability apply with the main campus office of Accessibility Resources. For more information about the process for you as a law student, please contact Bonnie StepletonDirector of Student and Career Services.

 Need Academic Help?

Quick Links